Mrs. Gallo's class rules and information room #48
Welcome to math class. My name is Mrs. Gallo. My expectations are that we are going to have a terrific year together. I have provided you with information for this class.
Your chrome book and a smile(behind your mask )
· Something to write with, a pencil and pen
Each day there will be classwork practice, math practice is your homework.
Completing classwork is important .One of the key ways to be successful in math is “practice”. Classwork counts as part of your accountability grade. I will be looking for effort, did you do your best to complete all the problems. This means you, at least, attempted to solve the problems. Classwork usually reflects a sample of what we are covering in class or a previously taught skill.
Major assessments 55% classwork 50%
Minor assessments– 30% preparation-15% classwork 15% effort and participation 35%
Don't ever be afraid to ask for help when you are unclear about something. Extra is available through afternoon google meets. You are encouraged to seek extra help.
General Rules for Class
· Follow all rules listed in the student handbook
· You are expected to exercise self-control at all times. Remember to treat others with respect as you would wish to be treated.
· Put your best effort in at all times. Be a first time listener.
· One person speaks at a time.
Always feel free to contact me. My extension is 8248 and my email is email@example.com
I am glad to be working with you this year!
yOUR cHROMEBOOK AND A SMILE