I'm sure we're going to learn a TON about each other this year, but here are just a few things about me to get us started:
- I love making lists.
- This is my sixth year in Medford and I love being part of this community!
- I teach on team 8-2, language arts and social studies.
- I completed my bachelor's and master's degrees at The College of New Jersey.
- I completed my doctorate in educational psychology at California Coast University
- I went back to school because I love learning. I believe that teachers are always students. Sometimes we learn from books and sometimes we learn from our students, but we are always learning and growing, just like you.
- I teach yoga when I'm not at school.
- I have two dogs: Echo & Hunter. They are absolutely perfect.
- Some other things I love (besides lists):
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking (but not accidentally crashing)
- Going to the beach
- Reading, reading, reading
- Teaching & my students
I am so excited to get to know each and everyone one of you this year!